Want to feature on one of
the UK’s largest weekend blogs?
There are many ways you can partner with me.
THE WANDER LIST DIRECTORY
The Wander List Directory is a collection of things to do, places to go, where to stay and where to eat in the UK on a weekend – all handpicked by me. Think of it like my ultimate weekend bucket list that I’ve created to inspire weekenders so they can see and do new things on their next break.
Spaces in the directory can be bought for a year. It’s a great and cost-effective way to get your brand in front of thousands of people. But please bear in mind, that I only allow suppliers that genuinely appeal to me into the directory. A space can be bought for just £50 for a year and includes a Facebook and Twitter welcome post and a monthly round-up of new suppliers sent out to me subscribers.
Sponsored Posts are posts written by me and published on Weekend Candy promoting your company and are a great way of showcasing your business, products or services. Sponsored posts start at £350 and this includes entry into the Wander List Directory, plus social media promotion. Again, your product or service has to be something that resonates with my brand.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
I’ve a large social media following and can put your business, product or service in front of thousands of hunger weekenders. I’ll give clear mention of your unique selling points, link to your website and social channels, and use any relevant hashtags. Promotion starts from £50.
Why choose Weekend Candy?
- Weekend Candy, launched in November 2014, gives a vibrant platform for tourist boards, hoteliers, restaurants and experiences to connect with a highly-engaged audience searching for weekend breaks in the UK and Europe.
- It’s the largest blog dedicated to weekend breaks and weekend travel – and is the original weekend breaks inspiration blog.
- The Weekend Candy Team – Weekend Spies – is made up of 4 experienced travel and lifestyle bloggers who run their own successful and award-winning blogs, as well as contributing their skills and expertise to the Weekend Candy brand.
- Weekend Candy’s founder and editor, Claire, is an award-winning advertising writer and blogger who’s worked in some of the UK’s leading advertising agencies and tourist boards. She’s an IDM-qualified digital copywriter who’s consulted on strategy and copy for clients such as Eurostar, Nurofen, and Lurpak, and is also co-founder of the group, Cotswolds Bloggers and Influencers.
- Weekend Candy readers come from all over the world, including the UK, USA, Canada, Continental Europe (Spain, Italy, Portugal and Germany) and Australia and Brazil.
- Weekend Candy enjoys over 55k unique users and nearly 80k page views annually.
- The site has a daily reach of over 20k followers via various social media platforms.
*Stats from Google Analytics Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
Eurostar Metropolitan Magazine // La Boheme in a Day
The Travel Hack // Claire Robinson, Author
The Huffington Post // 12 Affordable Weekend Breaks You Have to Take This Year
Travel Pulse // Top 15 Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015
Wow Travel // Top 13 Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015
Bob Around the World // Top 100 Travel Blogs 2015