Fair Oak Farm is your very own multi-award winning, private country estate, available to hire with exclusive use. This rural gem, just one hour from London, is a highly-regarded and sought-after country house hire, ideal for luxury weekends with friends and family or for a special occasion.
Rooted in the beautiful Sussex High Weald, in a protected area of outstanding natural beauty, it’s a country house retreat that’s been nominated by National Geographic as one of their ‘unique lodges of the world’ and has won a number of regional, national and global awards including the coveted Sussex Life ‘Outstanding Customer Service’ award, the Muddy Stilettos ‘Best Boutique Stay’ award and the international Travel & Tourism award for ‘Best Private Country Retreat’.
Fair Oak Farm country house hire offers a beguiling mix of charm and style, as well as the scope and setting for a unique experience for all types of retreat. No other venue in the UK offers such a unique mix of accommodation for exclusive country hire.
- 12-acre country estate, sleeping up to 36 guests
- Includes 16th-century farmhouse, converted barns, luxury shepherd huts and award-winning eco-lodge tree houses with outstanding, uninterrupted valley views.
- Weekend rate: Exclusive use from £4,295 +VAT (with 32 guests that’s less than £135 +VAT per person for the weekend).
- Central lounge barn and farmhouse kitchen for cooking, eating and relaxing together.
- Oak-framed games barn with table tennis table and a small cinema barn.
- Large gardens and courtyards with outdoor seating and fire pits.
- Chef hire and catering options with outstanding home cooked, locally sourced produce.
- Regular retreats, hosted by some of the most respected health and wellness experts in the world.
- On-site treatment studio with massages, nail spa and beauty treatments.
- Dedicated indoor and outdoor practice space for yoga, pilates and fitness classes and an outdoor sauna.
- Check in 4pm Friday; check out 10am Monday.