Ship ahoy! This refurbished shipping container is a truly unique place to dock for a weekend of utter bliss.
Find this luxury glamping cabin in the grounds of a 150-acre beef and sheep farm in Cilcain, North Wales, surrounded by lush countryside and endless peace and tranquility.
On the outside, this luxury Wales glamping cabin strikes a unique pose: it’s clad beautifully with wood and set on a decked terrace alongside outdoor seating and a BBQ.
But the masterstroke is the outdoor tub, surrounded by wildflowers, ever-changing skies, and fabulous views – and in stretching distance of the lavender bubble bath.
On the inside, Trelan Farm Cargo Cabin doesn’t disappoint either. Open the glass doors and a chic interior awaits: the open plan layout has a comfortable corner sofa that converts into a double bed. The bedding is all cleverly housed within the sofa and can be made up in minutes.
The contemporary kitchen comes with all you could need for cosy dinners, breakfasts and strong coffees after fizz. And nestled next to the kitchen is a dining table and two chairs – romantic supper, yes please.
This clever luxury glamping cabin also has its own sparkling wet room, flushing toilet, heating (with easy to control thermostat), bluetooth speakers and Wifi, so even though you’re remote, you can connect if you want to.
- Weekend costs: £280 between May to October/£240 between October – April
- Check in from 3pm, check out 10.30am (late check out and early check available)
- Fully refurbished in 2019
- Set in a remote location in North Wales and reached by a private path
- The owners are happy to show you around the farm and introduce you to some of the animals – including their resident Sheltland pony, Alma.
- Plenty to do nearby, including the White Horse Inn just a mile away (any guests get a 10% discount from their food bill)
- The stunning North Wales coastline is just 30 minutes away and Snowdon National Park is under an hour away.
Weekend candy readers a third night for £55 AND a bottle of bubbles waiting in the fridge on arrival!