What started life as a small but considered gin shelf at the wonderful The Cotswold Plough Hotel, has evolved into a destination in its own right: The Gin Pantry. Step inside and you’re in an Aladdin’s Cave of gin, with hundreds of bottles from all over the world to choose from.
Guests are invited to explore the shelves by opening and smelling numerous bottles to aid their selection and members of the team are on hand for recommendations if needed. Once you’ve decided on your tipple, take it to the bar and enjoy.
As well as being a gin lover’s casual paradise, the Gin Pantry also offers unique experiences to get your creative spirit flowing. Including:
- Gin Tasting Sessions
- A Lazy Sunday, Tasting Gin and a Beautiful Bedroom
- A Gin Blending Board For Two
- Blend Your Own Bottle of Gin and Take it Home For One
- Bank Holiday Weekend Gin Specials
- Fever Tree Fridays
- G & Tea – Hendricks Afternoon Tea