⚓️ 2 luxe canal boats | 🛌 2 berth & 5 berth | 🎓 Full training given | 🚘 Secure car parking | 👠Great for Girls’ Weekends and Romantic Mini Breaks
Discover the beautiful Chiltern Hills countryside as you peacefully cruise along the south Grand Union canal with Chiltern Canal Boat Holidays
Set in the heart of the Chilterns, this family-run narrowboat business offers a completely unique way to explore the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty onboard one of its 2 canal boats. At a leisurely 4mph, it’s the easiest way to relax and unwind as you admire the countryside landscapes and historic market towns. Spend your days cruising the canals, visiting the canal-side pubs, exploring the local walking trails and nature spots, or enjoying a little retail therapy in the boutique shops.
With a canal holiday, you can wake up to a new view and a new adventure every day. Each bespoke canal boat is unique and comes fully equipped to provide a welcoming home from home on the water.
Narrow Escape is a 5 berth narrowboat that provides accommodation for families or groups of friends. The bench seating on the bow provides the perfect spot to sit and watch the world drift by. Stepping down into the boat, you enter the spacious lounge with a wood burning stove, smart TV and plenty of books and games to keep the crew entertained. The kitchen and bathroom are located in the centre of the boat, with a further private cabin at the rear, which also doubles up as a dining area.
Mini Escape is the smaller, 2 berth canal boat, ideal for couples. It provides a large deck at the rear where you can sit whilst cruising and enjoy the slower pace of life on the water. The country-style interior provides a cosy lounge with a log burner, sofa bed and a TV with DVD player. The galley kitchen is in the centre of the boat, with the walk-through bathroom at the rear.
- Short breaks are available Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday, from March through to November
- 3 night minimum
- No experience necessary! They provide all guests with comprehensive boating tuition
- Skipper hire also available
- Full tank of diesel at the start of your holiday
- Includes all bedding and bed linen
- Secure parking (for up to 2 cars)
- Life-jackets and buoyancy aids
- A selection of items to keep you entertained including a TV with DVD player, books, board games and DVDs
- Kitchen essentials including all crockery, cooking equipment, plus tea, coffee, sugar and condiments
- Cleaning essentials including tea towels, washing up liquid and sponges, and toilet rolls
- All required boating equipment such as windlasses, mooring pins and a mallet