Groups of 12 and over only
Hold on to your feathers, hens. Because you’re about to enjoy 90-minutes of pure mixology brilliance, whether you’re at home to celebrate the bride-to-be or staying somewhere special in the UK.
With a handsome cocktail expert by your side (yes, you can request a male bartender who’s easy on the eye), you will muddle, mix and shake up 3 classic cocktails using a variety of base spirits and techniques.
This is a fully-immersive, hands-on cocktail-making hen party, drenched in giggles. You’ll discover the history of mixology and the art of cocktail-making, plus you’ll get stuck in to the shaking and making – with everyone getting in on the action to stir up a storm.
Better yet, every hen gets to taste the goods. Unlike some cocktail-making hen parties, you don’t have to share your delicious creations. You each get to drink everything you make; that’s 3 winning cocktails per hen. Winner.
Run by Bristol Stag and Hen but delivered nationwide, this is a super fabulous cocktail-making class to warm you up before you hit the town. Every party comes with either a female or male cocktail expert (hand-picked for their friendly, bubbly personalities as well as their skills).
Of course, should you specifically want a male bar tender, Bristol Stag and Hen will make it happen. He’ll arrive at a time to suit you and at a location of your choice, whether you’ve hired a hen cottage, a UK glamping site, apartment or function room for your weekend celebrations. All the equipment, glassware, ice and stock comes fully mobile too, so you can sit back and relax and drink down the fun.
Cheers to that!
- Fully mobile cocktail-making hen party – all areas of the UK covered
- City centre venue hire available, too
- Tailor-made for your group with 3 classic cocktails each
- 90-minutes of cocktail fun
- Prices start from £35pp (with a bespoke quote given depending on the area you’re in)
- Experienced (and handsome) male mixologists can be requested at an additional cost of £50.
- Brilliant introduction to the world of mixology and cocktail-making
- LGBTQ friendly, mixed hen groups and STENS welcome
- Great for birthdays, anniversaries and girls get-togethers, hen or not!