Crocodiles of the World is an extraordinary place where you can come face-to-face with some of the world’s most feared predators, including critically-endangered Siamese crocodiles from Cambodia, Nile Crocodiles and American alligators.
As well as different species of crocs, it’s also home to meerkats, otters, giant tortoises, laughing Kookaburras and a Komodo dragon – in fact, it’s one of only four zoos in the UK where you can see this King of the Lizards.
With under-water viewings, talks, animal encounters and feeds throughout the day, trust me – there’s plenty to keep you occupied during a weekend visit.
- Fantastic value for money: £8.95 for adults, £6.50 for children over 3, FREE for children age 2 and under
- Small and friendly, with loads to keep you entertained
- Work alongside the keepers thanks to brilliant keeper experiences
- Watch crocs and other animals being fed
- Get hands-on with animal encounters
- Interesting and informative animal talks from keepers
- Croc shop to take some goodies home with you