Hens, grab your pens and steady your easel. There’s a handsome (nude) male model waiting who’s not going to draw himself! There will be a little cheek, but worry not. This hen party life drawing session is classy, creative and tasteful – whilst still being lots of fun.
Ready for a life drawing class that’s the full monty? You got it! In this fully-mobile life drawing session – run by Bristol Stag and Hen – you and the girls are guaranteed to put the ‘art’ in party.
Every class runs for an hour and a half, and is led by an experienced, fun and friendly art tutor with a great personality (not any old Tom, Harry or Dick). Hens also get a bottle of bubbles, high-quality hardback A3 sketch pads, charcoals and drawing tips and techniques.
Of course, no hen party life drawing class is complete without a smokin’ hot male model – and this one is no exception. All the male models are hand-picked for their athletic bodies, boyish good looks and, crucially, their professionalism and charisma.
So you can breath easy knowing your bride-to-be won’t be sketching someone old enough to be her dad or some creep who can’t wait to flaunt his tackle.
In fact, so confident are Bristol Stag and Hen that they’ve some of the best life drawing male models around, you can even pick the one you want for your session. That’s a smorgasbord of beefcake – all CRB-checked.
During the session, there’ll be professional art tuition, alongside LMAO activities and games (but no body will be made to feel embarrassed or uncomfortable). You can even personalise your package with cocktails or afternoon tea, or add your own fancy dress and accessories for an unforgettable do.
Guns out, buns out, beret on!
- Tasteful, classy and fun 90 minutes for all kinds of brides
- Fully mobile – life drawing classes can be held in your hen cottage, home address or rental property at any UK location
- City centre venue hire available, too
- Authentic artist tutor to guide you
- All art materials provided
- Personalised theme and bolt-on extras available
- No drawing experience needed and all ages catered for
- LGBTQ friendly, mixed hen groups and STENS welcome
- All tutors and models are CRB checked