London tours don’t get much better than this: your very own black cab and cabby for the day, chauffeuring you to the city’s famous places, quirky spots, secret locations and historical buildings that you’ve been longing to get to know better.
Without doubt, London’s cabbies are the one of the best guides to the city you can get. Not only do they have an intimate knowledge of London – street by street, corner by corner – they are also vehemently passionate about their hometown and keen to share its stories and quirks with visitors.
Book a tour with Black Taxi Tour London and enjoy a unique, personalised look at the historic capital. Every one of the Driver Guides is a working cabby, London resident and a qualified tour guide, so they’ll give you facts, figures, in-depth info and interesting insights from a personal point of view.
Best of all, your tour will be built around you. Want to see all the Harry Potter filming locations? No problem. Fascinated by London’s crime past? Perfect. Desperate to discover the famous haunts of Beatles? Hop aboard.
Black Taxi Tour London don’t work to set routes or scripts; so your tour will be completely unique to satisfy your curiosities and interests.
- For up to 6 people, from £50 pp
- Choose the length of your tour from 4hrs – 10 hrs
- No drive-bys here – your guide will park up and show you around
- Build your own day-tour from scratch
- All cabbies are fully-qualified tour guides
- Ready-made tours available, including: James Bond 007, Ghosts Tour London, London Scandal Tour, American Heritage Tour
- Day-tours beyond London including, The Cotswolds, Royal Windsor, Stonehenge and West Country
- 20% discount on tours booked for June and July 2020
Covid-19 safety measures
- Vehicles are deep cleaned by ElectroClean killing and protecting surfaces from 99.99% of known viruses and bacteria; including Coronavirus for up to 28 days)
- Each vehicle is disinfected after each tour and transfer
- All of the Driver Guides wash and sanitise their hands frequently throughout the day.
- The partition screen behind the driver provides a separate compartment for passengers to maintain social distancing, and is designed for easy cleaning
- Hand sanitiser is provided for passengers