If lockdown is starting to test your sanity, take a break this weekend with a day-long virtual wellness and renewal yoga retreat hosted by the fabulous Mellulah yoga in Dorset.
Mellulah are an award-winning yoga company run by Saira Francis and on Sunday 24th May they’re offering their first ever online retreat live from 10am-4pm. For £40, you can spend your day nurturing yourself, soothing your mind and body, and caring for your wellbeing with their expert guidance.
Saira will be hosting the day via Zoom alongside natural health experts Sammie McFarland, Emma Nixon, Alex Beer and Caroline Measures. Bliss out with Vinyasa yoga, learn about the healing powers of flower essences, discover how to create a vegan cake, and enjoy meditation and much more:
- 9.45am Join via Zoom
- 10.00-11.30am Intros and Vinyasa Flow with Saira Francis
- 11.45-12.45pm A Journey with Flower & Vibrational Essence with Emma Nixon
- 1.00-2.00pm Delicious Raw Vegan Cake Making with Alex Beer
- 2.15-2.30pm Meditation with Caroline Measures
- 2.45-3.45pm Restorative Pilates with Sammie McFarland
- 3.45-4pm Closing Meditation with Saira
- BONUS – Exclusive Gong Bath with Caroline Measures on Youtube
“If you’re looking for the perfect escape from the busy bustle of life, this is it. The yoga was truly relaxing and energising in equal measures.”
Leave a Reply