When you’re looking for outdoor adventure weekend in the UK, there’s no better place to come than the beautiful Wye Valley – and no better company to try for paddle boarding in the Wye Valley than the brilliant Inspire2Adventure.
Inspire2Adventure is a family-run outdoor adventure company based in Monmouthshire that hosts a whole range of outdoor adventure activity days and weekends in Monmouthshire and the Forest of Dean.
Fancy giving stand up paddle boarding a try? No problem, Paul (head coach) will show you the ropes and guide you along the Wye River, so you’ll be paddle boarding on the river and through the Wye Valley in no time. There’s even a mega SUP for 6 people available for social bubbles of friends and family.
Ready to test your wits at gorge scrambling? Head out on the Inspire2Adventure gorge scrambling experience near Abergavenny on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park – if you’re up for the challenge!
You can also try rock climbing, abseiling, canoeing and kayaking, and mountain climbing with Inspire2Adventure. All their activities are suitable from 8 years old and are perfect for groups, including hens and stags, corporate events, youth groups.
Adventure weekend – here you come!
- Mix and match outdoor adventure weekends available
- Wonderful family-friendly days and half days
- Activities take place in the beautiful Wye Valley, Monmouthshire, the Brecon Beacons in South Wales, and the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire
- Gift vouchers available for the outdoor adventure enthusiast in your life!
- Easily accessible from Cardiff, Bristol, Cheltenham, the Midlands and the Southwest
- Members of the Institute of Outdoor Learning (IOL) and registered with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority (AALS)
Editor’s note: currently activity numbers are limited due to Covid-19 and only some activities are running. Please check with Inspire2Adventure before booking.
You might also like: A River Wye Canoe Adventure